Lead and coordinate the planning, analysis and design of multi-domain Information Technology solutions to engender a world class and extensible architecture providing platforms for sustainable business capabilities in a fast paced telecommunications environment. Responsible for identifying the strategic imperatives for IT and the translation of business requirements into set of technical specifications for the selection, design and implementation fit for purpose IT Solutions.
- Coordinate the process for translating business requirement into technical specifications and ensuring alignment.
- Coordinate the development and maintenance of the roadmap of IT initiatives to deliver the target architecture for the realization of extant business visions and strategies.
- Guide technology decisions, ensuring alignment with business objectives and established architecture principles & standards.
- Support the establishment and enforcement of architecture principles and standards through the platform of the Architecture Review Board and other architecture governance processes. Coordinate the activities of the Architecture Review Board.
- Review and recommend approval for IT solution design proposals as prerequisite for solution build and implementation. Validate compliance to architecture principles at key development checkpoints for solutions in development on the one hand and changes to those in production on the other
- Responsible for business process optimization and integration, covering enterprise application integration and enterprise data integration (EAI & EDI) within both internal and external contexts
- Enable enterprise agility i.e. facilitate quick response to market dynamics and adoption of new Develop and maintain a roadmap of IT initiatives to deliver the target architecture for the realization of extant business visions and strategies.
- Ensure all technical documents related to a project is compiled in accordance with IT Architectural Policy and best practices.
- Support the technology planning team is the definition of processes and frameworks for managing capacity - infrastructure and application licenses.
- Support the technology planning team in the production of capacity plans to proactively meet the demand on the IT organization to ensure that the business is adequately positioned to respond to internal/external demand in a consistently efficient and effective manner.
- Provide technical leadership for the implementation and integration of assigned IT projects
- Responsible for the design of fit-for-purpose solutions to solve business problems by facilitating design workshops with key stakeholders with strong emphasis on business value, risk and on time to value
- Own assigned project technical deliverable and ensure delivery to acceptable quality standard
- Facilitate and oversee the definition and testing of interfaces for systems integration within assigned project.