Our client is seeking the suitable candidates to fill the position above:
The main focus of the position is to invent solutions and support the implementation of initiatives designed to attain project goals.
The Manager, Strategy and Implementation provides project management and support essentials to implement initiatives throughout the organization. This position will collaborate closely with the IT Manager, Operations Manager, Project Manager and The Human resources manager.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
1) Working with the leadership team to design and implement effective strategies to ease project goals achievement
2) Manage strategic relationships with stakeholders at various levels, including senior government oddicials
3) Develop relationships around emerging clients.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
1) Investigates, analyzes and recommends solutions for project implementation issues, including on-site visits when appropriate, to maintain end user satisfaction and continued engagement.
2) Implements and tracks key metrics to analyze performance relative to project delivery and customer service.
3) Implements workflow policies/procedures and recommend improvements as part of the management team.
4) Coordinates all communications to interested/impacted parties regarding all strategy changes and new initiatives.
5) Executes Change Management, Communication and Training plans.
Understands and manages evolving stakeholder expectations.
6) Develops and presents business case for pursuing new opportunities for client generation.
7) Identifies, communicates and negotiates strategic relationships with partners and Government stakeholders.
What we need:
We are looking for individuals with a minimum 2.2 Honours degree in any science related subject. Work experience in a management role and or with a Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
As well as the required qualification, we are looking for people with a strong desire and passion to establish themselves in an exciting, forward-thinking, multi-site organisation that is continuing to grow and change.
The individual should to be proficient with the use of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, project, Visio etc.). Communication skills, research skills, analytical skills, problem solving ability and writing skills must be very high. The individual would also need to be focussed on delivering the highest standards of customer service and performance whilst embracing our core values:
Excellence, Expertise, Precision, Poise, Professionalism, Proactivity