To support the profitability, growth and development of the Destination and Leisure Management (DLM) Division and its contribution to Emirates through well researched business planning activities. Promote and drive strategic change and support the management team in the identification of appropriate plans to achieve the business goals. Monitor business performance and provide insight and support on the execution of various projects. Develop processes, policies and tools and integrate strategy focused concepts and principles that can be used on an on-going basis to execute, manage change and realise results from strategy.
- Honours Degree in a Business Management subject.
- 10 years + general management experience including 5+ years in a strategic planning/business modelling role or similar.
- Experience of working in the travel/tourism industry is advantageous.
- Working knowledge of strategic planning concepts and frameworks, research methodology, general management and business finance analysis.
- Ability to analyse and interpret statistics and evaluate research studies.
- Ability to create performance measures and frameworks to monitor business performance.
- Working knowledge of project management principles.
- Proven track record of ability to develop strategic direction across an organisation.