- Assist in the resolution of all Technical and IT Systems related customer issues and queries: - tracking and confirming appropriateness.
- Perform quality and service assurance functions across the customer base
- Contribute to increasing the customer satisfaction index
- Provide support in ensuring a seamless collaboration between Frontline teams - Customer Care, Retail Sales, Indirect Sales, and Enterprise Sales and IT, Systems and Products teams for efficient delivery of products & services.
- Assist in the resolution of all customer issues relating to Technical, IT Systems, Products and Services issues or other customer impacting issues and validate the remedial actions.
- Develop, Implement and Manage an End-to-End Service Assurance Portfolio.
- Ensure accurate and effective SLA Management for all customer issues (Technical and IT related)
- Monitor and Advise Processes improvements where it affects the Customers and Issues resolution
- Reports management for Technical and IT Systems, Products and Services issues; Resolution management against defined business rules
- Keep abreast of global and local best practice as it relates to Technical, IT Systems, Products and Service quality and assurance.
- Measuring key service assurance indices across the Technical and IT Systems, Products and Services teams.
- Understand all new products and services and proactively resolve all potential Technical, IT Systems and Products issues that may arise post-implementation.
- Collaborate with all relevant stakeholders on all escalated issues within agreed SLAs.
- Participate in the development of new products and services, provide support where required.