- Identify and review gaps on all processes within the technical team, measuring suitability, KPIs and enforce proper utilization
- Provide the support in review of internal activities. Providing the required assistance for the internal audit team, and follow-up of recommendations.
- Responsible for Vendor Performance and Quality index measurement and reporting across the Technical unit
- Manage the conduct of periodic process reviews cross the technical department with user groups
- Manage all ERM initiatives across the QoS and Technical Support units
- Manage and provide the required support for the Internal Audit unit in conducting internal Audits, exit meetings, following up on audit points and ensuring timely closure
- Support as business analyst for identified process gaps within Technical unit
- Support Technical SMEs in developing identified process across the business unit
- Periodically review the utilization of processes within technical units.
- Engage with Technical SMT as a business analyst on continuous operational efficiency
- Set up and report on Vendor management Performance periodically, with cross departmental focus
- Provide support on Company QoS Improvement Programs
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- Six (6) to Eight (8) years work experience with at least three (3) years in supervisory role
- Data Gathering and Analysis
- Process design
- Problem Solving
- Change Management
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
- Customer Focus.