- Work with the client business to understand current processes (in particular product management and merchandising)
- Work with clients to model future business process
- Provide subject matter expertise around WCS capabilities and processes
- Align desired future business process with WCS capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required.
- Solid experience and understanding on WCS, solid industry knowledge.
- WCS 7.0 Expert who can work with the business to model the future state business processes and guide them on how they would align with WCS capabilities.
- Relevant years of experience in enterprise architecture, systems integration, custom and package implementation, and architecture experience.
- Demonstrated consulting skills, including client relationships and team facilitation.
- Proven leadership and managerial skills to independently manage teams, during multiple phases of the project lifecycle.
- Strong skills to effectively interface with client executives and multi-task Sapient teams