The successful candidate will:
- be responsible for executing client related engagements in the areas of Revenue Assurance, Customer Service process reviews, Customer Lifecycle management, standard operating procedures, Analytics
- be responsible for overall client service delivery in accordance with EY quality guidelines & methodologies.
- manage accounts on a day-to-day basis & explore new business opportunities for the firm.
- actively establish & strengthen client (functional heads & key influencers) and internal relationships.
- assist in developing new methodologies and internal initiatives.
- create a positive learning culture, coaches, counsels and develops junior team members.
More specifically the incumbent will focus on the following:
Market leadership related
- Assist Partners & Senior Managers in driving the business development process on existing client engagements by gathering appropriate resources, gaining access to key contacts & supervising proposal preparation.
- Identify buyers, influencers & stakeholders in existing client engagements and build strong relationships.
- Create innovative insights for clients, adapts methods & practices to fit operational team needs & contributes to thought leadership documents.
- Practice secondment for developing new methodologies.
- Facilitate discussions / knowledge sharing with key client personnel and contribute to EY thought leadership.
Service delivery related
- Work with high-growth clients and other market leaders in industries such as IT/ITeS, telecom
- Establish audit objectives and scope of work; establish the engagement budget; and take responsibility for the overall execution of the audit project through wrap-up and final report delivery.
- Plan & schedule client engagements. Determine and deploy the right team with adequate skill sets for executing engagements and periodically review status of engagements and work products.
- Demonstrate strong project management skills.
- Maintain a strong client focus by effectively serving client needs and developing productive working relationships with client personnel. Stay abreast of current business and economic developments and new pronouncements/standards relevant to the client's business.
- Demonstrate industry expertise (deep understanding of the industry, emerging trends, issues/challenges, key players & leading practices).
- Review status updates and prepare management presentations/audit committee presentations etc.
- Actively contribute to improving operational efficiency on projects & internal initiatives.
- Drive timely billing of invoices & actively follow-up on collections.
- Display teamwork, integrity and leadership. Work with team members to set goals and responsibilities for specific engagements. Foster teamwork and innovation.
- Drive performance management for self and team.
- Utilize technology & tools to continually learn and innovate, share knowledge with team members and enhance service delivery.
- Understand EY and its service lines. Actively encourage team members to contribute ideas.
- Conduct workshops and technical training sessions for team members. Contribute to the learning & development agenda.
- Chartered Accountant/Certified Internal Auditor/Masters in Business Administration.
- 5+ years of post-qualification experience in risk advisory/related internal audit experience/external audit experience in big 4 or related business experience.
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant experience for those holding relevant post graduate degree.