The job role provides on-going support to investment and Bancassurance products by interfacing between business units and GSSC to ensure processes are completed within SLA.
1. Manage day to day wealth operations to ensure operational excellence.
2. Communicate, impement and ensure compliance with operational guidelines, wealth management manuals and other policies.
3. Oversee and perform operational reviews and approvals on new investment subscriptions, redemptions, deal confirmations and statements, insurance booking, accounting entries and reconciliations.
4. Investigate and resolve clients complaints.
5. Manage a team of employees including Coaching, performance review and make personnel decisions.
6. Support and drive operations component of strategic business initiatives.
1. Good academic qualification at University level
2. Good analytical skills
3. Good communication skill
4.Excellent computer skills with a good working knowledge of Microsoft applications
5. Team management skills
6. Good knowledge of investment operations
7. Minimum of 5 years years experience in banking operations including investment operations.
In compliance with the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Act of 2004, all applicants should ensure that they have completed the mandatory NYSC programme. A discharge certificate will be required as evidence of completion of the programme. Where an exemption has been granted, a certificate of exemption will also be required.