Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Upload finance reconciliation information and daily stock taking
- Daily updates on the Management Portal for the directors
- Attend to clients who need assistance
- Monitor the CCTV footages
- Make formal requests for all supplies needed.
- Familiarize self with current new pharmaceutical preparations prescribed for utilization by patients to be able to render assistance to hospital staff.
- Set up and maintain a certified system of keeping records and the preparation of yearly budgets.
- Oversee the organization of inventories.
- Establish and support pharmacy services in line with state and federal requirements.
- Design and organize job descriptions and prepare annual performance evaluation on all employees in a prompt manner.
- Support supervising staff with the annual budget and hand over capital expenditures in line with standard policies.
- Evaluate and improve manual of Policy and Procedure every year.
- Institute and implement enhancement of quality for the department.
- Perform selection of departmental staff and give orientation and supervision, as well as dismissal when necessary.
- Plan, administer, organize, and successfully implement all activities in relation to the pharmacy operations.
- Provide guidance on medications and prescriptions and over-the-counter drugs in line with hospital policies.
Skills and Competencies
- Should be conversant with the company policies.
- Should be familiar with management portal.
- Adequate knowledge of business in relation to organization of a pharmacy.
- Sufficient understanding of efficient instructional and supervisory procedures and techniques.
- Ability to update records, calculate costs, organize reports and carry out other administrative and clerical staff duties.
- Proficiency in directing, overseeing, and evaluating the work of technical and professional staff.
- Effectiveness in maintaining and establishing efficient relationships with the public, employees, departmental staff and supervisors.