Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Primev helps organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Experienced Manager: Power Industry and Oil and Gas Industry
Experienced Manager: Power Industry
Reporting to the Industry Driver: Oil, Gas and Power. the experienced manager will provide support to drive the Power industry business development and execution initiative in Nigeria. This includes:
- Providing support in the development of the Power industry depth within the Primev Nigeria Advisory practice
- Supporting the establishment, deepening and expansion of Our relationships with Boards and the C-Suite Executives for all significant players across the Power value chain
- Facilitating the development of Nigeria's Power industry specific thought leadership, client surveys, events, conferences etc.
- Supporting the development of tailored Nigeria Deals and Consulting platform offering in the Power space
- Supporting the relevant competency leaders in executing all Advisory transactions / projects in the Power space
- Collaborating with the other major LOS (Assurance and Tax) to drive the PwC Power XLOS agenda
Desired Skills and Experience
The Experienced Managers will be required to have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Finance, Business, Engineering or related field
- Master's degree in Business or Finance related field is a plus.
- Engineering degree is a plus.
- Minimum of 4 years of Oil & Gas industry experience - preference will be given to candidate with experience across the Oil & Gas value chain and/or Power industry respectively.
- Track record of advising on successful projects in the Oil, Gas and Power industry
- Experience in a managerial role in a large/global or fast-growing organization
- Preference will be given to candidates who have practical industry experience in the respective industry combined with experience in consulting, investment banking or private equity.
- Experience in building and maintaining strong relations with key industry contacts.
- Emerging markets experience is preferable.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and experience leading projects and diverse teams.
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their CV's