- Lead growth of deposits, risk-assets and other fee-based businesses in accordance with CBN microfinance guidelines and approved strategic plans.
- Proactively lead and manage relationships with customers, key clients and institutions to achieve strategic goals on sustainable basis.
- Innovate, closely monitor and respond effectively to the fast changing developments in the Nigeria microfinance sector.
- Establish and maintain healthy organisational culture, work ethics and the values of the institutional owners.
Qualifications and Competencies
- First degree or equivalent in business, finance or related discipline.
- Master’s degree in a related discipline and/or ACA, ACIB will be added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years finance related experience and not be more than 50 years old.
- Commercially astute and able to effectively report financial information to the Board of Directors and Statutory Agencies.