- Benchmark and advise on rental rates; calculating overhead costs, depreciation, taxes, and profit goals.
- Lead the accomplishment of financial objectives; rent collection; payment of bills; forecasting requirements; preparing annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action etc.
- Give strategic direction on proper maintenance of properties, security, resolving complaints and enforcement of occupancy rules, inspecting vacant units and completing repairs, planning renovations, contracting with services providers etc.
- Responsible for compliance with regulatory requirements, occupancy policies and service management etc.
- Advise management on strategic planning, competitors, market trends and regulations.
- Responsible for accomplishment of organization goals, exploring opportunities to add value to business growth.
- Management of company staff
- Relationship with the board of directors.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Estate Management, Architecture, Civil, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering. MBA will be an added advantage.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills, ability to multitask with proven project management capabilities.
- Professional Certification in facilities management/architecture/estate management etc.
- Good working knowledge of entire real estate value chain (regulatory processes/health and safety etc.)
- Excellent Negotiating, Organizational and Communication.
- Minimum of Twenty (20) years’ experience in property development/real estate/facility management environment with at least 10 years at Management/Leadership level.
- Ability to establish and maintain good relationships with clients and contractors from different backgrounds.
- Proven ability to successfully manage diverse team of technical, facility officers, vendors and contractors.