Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
The Managing Director is responsible for the performance of the company, as dictated by the board’s overall strategy. Responsible for providing leadership and overall direction and administration of the operations of the company. The MD will ensure that correct policies are in place group wide and will be responsible for the development of all strategy, planning, budgeting and direction of the group company and task
- Education/Professional Qualification
- A first degree, Masters Degree will be an advantage.
- Professional qualification/membership of a recognised body.
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience with at least 8 years at executive management level managing a large organisation.
- The candidate must have handled a portfolio of clients exceeding 30 in number and generating over $13b in combined topline revenue over 10years.
- Intimate knowledge of the Nigerian business terrain with management experience in both the regulated and deregulated sectors of the economy Is an added advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective communication both verbal and written.