Our client is a leading company providing bespoke electronics and home technology in modern day architecture.
- To lead, in conjunction with the Board, the development of the Company’s strategy; by setting and adequately communicate the organization’s vision.
- To lead and oversee the implementation of the Company’s long and short term plans in accordance with its strategy.
- To ensure the Company is appropriately organized and staffed and to have the authority to hire and terminate staff as necessary to enable it to achieve the approved strategy.
- To assess the principal risks of the Company and to ensure that these risks are being monitored and managed.
- To ensure effective internal controls and management information systems are in place.
- To ensure that the Company has appropriate systems to enable it to conduct its activities both lawfully and ethically.
- To build the organization’s culture and ensure adequate dissemination of same amongst employees.
- Manages and ensures efficient management of both Human and Physical resources.
- Formulates policies and planning recommendations to the Board
- Decides or guides courses of action in operations by staff.
- Minimum degree MUST be a Master’s in Business Administration or a related course that provides adequate business management education and exposure.
- Master’s Degree should be from a reputable University.
- At least 10 – 15 years of active experience
- Must be entrepreneurial.
- Have extensive knowledge in Information technology
- Must have successfully managed large group of people for at least 10 years.
- Must have held a role that provides adequate exposure to building and developing systems (Process and SOPs) within an organization.
- Ability to recognize opportunities, capitalize and build on them for the benefit of the establishment.
- Strategic Thinking
- Strong Business Acumen.
- Problem Solving/Analysis and results driven.
- Financial Management.
- Ensures staff and Board have sufficient and up-to-date information
- Promotes organization and stakeholders change related to organization mission
- Supports motivation of employees in organization products/programs and operations
- Looks to the future for change opportunities
- Frames policies and planning recommendations to the Board
- Guides courses of action for operations
- Overseas operations of the Company
- Implements Strategic plans.
- Manages financial, human and physical resources of the Company.