- To guide the Company through the complexities within its key areas of business and to develop medium term strategies for the development of those areas of business and of the market.
- To direct, formulate and / or approve policies processes and procedures on service quality and pricing with a particular focus on customer relationships.
- To direct the Company towards providing a systematic high level of effective, efficient and profitable service to our customers.
- To ensure that the correct level of skills, education and experience are identified for management positions and to recruit adequate persons to fill these positions.
- To plan, prepare and monitor the business plan and budget, driving superior performance and achieving objectives so as to ensure high levels of sustainable profitability.
- To formulate, develop and communicate a clear vision and comprehensive strategies that will generate the required changes for the business to ensure its long term profitability and sustained growth.
- To maintain close contact with the workforce through key managers to ensure feedback opportunities, the maintenance of good morale, a high level of employee inspiration and engagement as well as a high standard of staff integrity and honesty.
- To develop and maintain strong communications mechanisms so that key issues confronting the Company are promptly identified and focused on.
- To report to shareholders and the board on organisational plans and performance.
- To execute the responsibilities of a company director according to lawful and ethical standards, as determined by Local Law and referenced in the Company Business Ethics policy.
- To develop long terms strategic relationships with stakeholders in government, labour organisations and other stakeholder institutions.
- To work collaboratively ensuring the best interests of the whole organisation.