We are looking to recruit experienced Manufacturing Engineers to join our Marine Operations business.
At Rolls-Royce, it?s our projects and our people that make us stand out. They?re what make this such an inspiring and successful working environment too.
As a Manufacturing Engineer what kind of responsibilities will I have?
· Developing, maintaining and improving our manufacturing processes
· Monitoring projects to ensure the business meets its quality, cost and delivery targets
· Capturing and analysing relevant data (e.g. production costs, operation time, etc.)
· Liaising with research, design and production teams to deliver capable methods of manufacture
· Resolving day-to-day technical issues
· Championing best practice and ensuring compliance to standards
As a Manufacturing Engineer, what skills and qualifications will I need?
· At least three years? experience of manufacturing engineering (in any sector)
· Knowledge of production methods ? including machining, welding and assembly
· Strong communication skills ? in Norwegian, Swedish or Finnish and English
· The ability to work in a team as well as independently
· Attention to detail and pride in work