Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Design, integrate, or improve manufacturing systems or related processes. May work with commercial or industrial designers to refine product designs to increase producibility and decrease costs.
Design layout of equipment or workspaces to achieve maximum efficiency.
2) Design, install, or troubleshoot manufacturing equipment.
3) Apply continuous improvement methods such as lean manufacturing to enhance manufacturing quality, reliability, or cost-effectiveness.
4) Identify opportunities or implement changes to improve products or reduce costs using knowledge of fabrication processes, tooling and production equipment, assembly methods, quality control standards, or product design, materials and parts.
5) Communicate manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, or other information to facilitate production processes.
6) Design testing methods and test finished products or process capabilities to establish standards or validate process requirements.