You will be integrated into a multifunctional team from your very first day on the job and work on your very own project part. A mentor - a manager with technical mastery in your field of activity, will give you the best assistance, guiding you through your period of practical training with experience and advice. You might also attend courses and training sessions depending on your assignment.
A P&G internship offers you the chance to:
- Experience the impact YOU can have in our business straight away
- Understand a diverse company, brands and products
- Take business responsibility from day one
- Learn and grow in a multifunctional, diverse environment, collaborating with P&G Managers
- Develop your talents and ideas
- Have fun and enjoy yourself!
We look for top university candidates in electrical, mechanical, manufacturing, industrial, chemical and process engineering.
In addition to technical excellence we also search for skills like communication, initiative, leadership and the ability to work effectively with others, creativity, innovation and good knowledge of the English language.