Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
The Maps team is looking for people with knowledge of mapping, great testing skills, and local expertise to help us build better and better maps. In this position, you will be responsible for the quality of map data for your region. You will test changes to map data, provide feedback on unique local map requirements, collect ground truth information, and evaluate competing products.
- Excellent attention to detail
- QA experience
- Familiarity with evaluating map quality
- At least five years experience living in the region of interest
- Detailed knowledge of the unique features of your local area, including preferred driving routes, landmarks, and road names
- Strong written and spoken English skills
Bachelor's degree or equivalen