Nigerdock Nigeria Plc is West Africa's leading Oil & Gas construction corporation and has an additional focus on major marine services including offshore and pressure vessels fabrication, ship building and repair, industrial training and specialized Oil & Gas and maritime support. It is strategically located on Snake Island Integrated Free Zone, an impressive industrial free zone facility and port development on an island in the coastal waterway of Lagos, with immediate access to open seas.
Nigerdock has an aggressive investment programme into new plant, equipment and technologies. It is also committed to the training of its workforce and the constant improvement of its systems and procedures.
Prime Services FZE is a major provider of skilled personnel to key players in the Oil and Gas industry. We are now seeking to engage suitably qualified and experienced professionals for immediate employment
- Supervise the Nigerian marine mechanics, issuing jobs, training and overseeing their work.
- To assist the management team in the Completion of their duties by offering possible technical solutions to in house technical problems and services.
- Assist the marine services business from start to finish ensuring that correct processes are used and standards maintained and enforced at all times.
- In depth Knowledge of small boat repair and production techniques.
- B.Eng. in any Engineering discipline.
- Qualified marine engineering apprenticeship.
- Factory trained on outboards, diesel, outdrives and general boat systems including electrical, water and hydraulic systems.
- Knowledge of Fiberglass repairs.
- Experience with small craft up to 15mtrs.
- Boat handling skills not imperative, however yacht-master or ICC is of benefit.
- 5 years minimum, in major Oil & Gas projects.
- This position attracts competitive remuneration and benefits.