Operating primarily in defence and expanding our offering to the offshore renewables market we are currently looking for a Marine Renewables Senior Engineer to join our busy Naval Engineering department.
Known for our design work on the new Royal Navy aircraft carrier and more recent high profile platform design projects, we are always at the forefront of engineering innovation. You can expect to undertake marine engineering work in the naval sector whilst also taking on a key role in emerging marine renewable energy sector work.
The post holder will be responsible for ensuring technical project delivery against cost, time and resource targets. In addition, the Marine Renewables Senior Engineer will be responsible for bid production and supporting business development within the marine renewables sector.
To be successful in the role you will need the following:
- HND/HNC and/or a first degree (or equivalent) in a relevant engineering discipline
- Chartered or Incorporated Engineer status with a recognised professional body
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of the marine renewables sector and challenges facing the sector
- Extensive technical sector knowledge
- Mechanical and or electrical engineering core knowledge
- Contract management experience
- Effective project management skills