- The appointee will be required to ensure that the operations of contracted marine services are in compliance with local and international regulations and best industry practices as well as those requirements as detailed in the charter parties.
The duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Conduct safety inspections of all support craft to monitor compliance with HSE and Industry
- Standards, reporting output to Contract Holder.
- Provide day to day logistics and operational support to marine contractors with regards to fuel, lubricant and other contractually required services.
- Monitor marine contractors' operational performance including fuel consumption against charter party requirements and report deficiencies and deviations to the Contract Holder.
- Responsible for preparation of marine contractor's monthly call-offs and ensure prompt payment to marine contractors.
- Provide input into drafting and/review of marine contracts and their subsequent reviews.
- Conduct monthly and periodic contractor performance evaluation and issue score cards to contractors.
- Responsible for ensuring operational incidents involving Marine Craft are thoroughly investigated and reported and findings closed out in a timely manner.
- Assist with all aspects of pre-qualification exercise of potential marine service providers.
The right candidate should:
Possess a Minimum of Class 2 or 3 Deck or Engine Certificate of Competency Foreign Going or Master Home Trade.
Have a minimum of 3 - 5 years of experience including sea going service up to and including the rank of 2nd officer or 3rd Engineer for not less than 2 years in the oil and gas or marine industry Experience in operating arid/or managing marine craft is an advantage. Jetty cargo handling and transfer experience is an added advantage. Not be more than 45 years old as at 31st December, 2015.
Method of Application
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should carry out the following procedure:
A. Go to www.nigerialng.com
B. Click on "Careers" .
C. Click on "Register with Us" to register
D. Click on "Login to Job Portal"
E. Click on the position to access its details and apply.