The candidate will be responsible for training and supervising junior outboard technicians
- Ensure the availability of outboard engines, related tools and spare parts nationwide in conjunction with other relevant departments.
- To conduct regular in-house and on the field training in order to ensure maintenance is properly done.
- Discuss equipment issues, maintenance plans and work performed with customers.
- Working closely with customers to assess satisfaction and if needed, carry out field work.
- Guides, directs and supervises subordinates to ensure they work to their best potential and contribute effectively as a Team.
- Assist in the “regular appraisals” of trainee technicians.
- Analyses defects, adjusts and repairs electrical and mechanical systems of outboard motors.
- Test and inspect outboard engines for malfunctioning parts.
- Keep records of inspections, test results, work performed and parts used.
- Implements HSE policy by encouraging a safe HSE culture and submits HSE observations, reports all unsafe acts and assist in the HSE audits of technicians.