- Provide experienced pilotage, berthing and loading master services to SPDC and SNEPCo for the marine operations of the Bonny and Forcados terminals and SeaEagle and Bonga FPSO.
- Ensure safe, efficient and cost effective crude oil export operations, including management of line boats and crew boats, SPM operations and crude oil loading operations in compliance with Group and International Standards and Guidelines.
- Ensure safe, efficient and cost effective terminal and FPSO marine operations, crude storage, loading operations including infield tugboat and crew boat services, mooring operations, cargo documentation, proper planning of inward and outward clearing of tankers.
- Assist with management of all maritime risks of the terminals and FPSOs, including crude storage and handling, ballasting and hull stresses, tank cleaning and hull integrity checks, safe FPSO mooring.
- Ensure safe execution of all in field marine operations within the 500 meter exclusion zone. Maintain SAR(Search and Rescue) and stand-by capabilities.
- Manage weekly and monthly routine maintenance of the SPM(Single Point Mooring Buoy) and monitor SPM integrity.
- Skill to lead, prepare and apply HSSE Risk Management.
- Understand, execute and improve Upstream maritime operations and marine assurance processes.
- Ability to investigate and learn from Marine HSSE incidents.
- Manage maritime emergency response.