- To develop and implement clear corporate communications and brand management programs deriving from and supportive to the overall corporate goals and objectives of the Company
- Manage all database including the facility maintenance software
- Provide high level support for strategic marketing, increasing market shares and niche market identification/penetration
- Articulate, execute and manage strategies on Branding, Publicity, Advertising, Media Management, Events Management and Corporate Social Responsibility to deliver the organizations goals for visibility, reputation and brand positioning aspiration.
- Evolve policies and guidelines for all aspects of the Communications and Brand Management Function
- Maintain database of facility, purchase orders, quotations and correspondence.
- Provide information and up-to-date web content about Savvy Capire for publication on the website and social media
- Liaise with the Directors and HODs in writing and producing marketing material (brochures, posters, flyers etc).
- Research and develop a monthly marketing action plan for the marketers to support strategic marketing activities.
- Generate minutes of meetings and department reports; strategy documents, internal communiques and other project-based reports as required.
- Advice on suitable CSR initiatives and managing the activities.
- Determine appropriate media and channels for corporate communications
- Negotiate favorable terms for the Company on all brand management and communications contracts and projects
- Communications /response for crisis and issue management
- Manage and account for the Communications and Brand Management budget
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Chairman, Board of Directors, and Managing Director/CEO of the Company
- Facilitate good media coverage of the Company by developing and maintaining good media relations through engagement and availing relevant information to members of the public.