The market development manager will be responsible for top class implementation of the company’s Sales Way and AVQPAP in a specific area or territory. Apply understanding of relationship building, and core selling skills to optimally position our client’s brands for success on and off trade outlets and achieve monthly priorities as agreed with the Area Manager.
The Market Development Manager will develop and manage the distribution of our brands and ensure we deliver the basics AVQPAP (Availability, Visibility, Quality, Pricing, Advocacy & Promotions) in their territories, as well as grow sales faster than competition.
- Deliver minimum of 90% of POS benchmarks across “call on outlets segments” for prioritized brands.
- Identifies business opportunities to enlarge the company’s portfolio and define best course of action.
- He/she must Understand, support and amplify company’s brand and customer activity in a specific area.
- Initiates products listing and introductions on trade and off trade.
- Makes suggestions and proposes all necessary adjustments within his scope of responsibilities.
- Participates in the marketing plan preparation and recommends strategic approach by brand.
- Reports to the Area Manager.
- Share learning within the team and collaborate on sales projects