Are you an experienced researcher?
Are you able to gather data and information on trends in industries, countries and thinking practices?
Are you able to use all of this data to advise key stakeholders on key business decisions?
- Responsible for leading the research projects of the business in emerging trends and thought practices you will need to have an analytical approach to massive volumes of data.
- Conducting primary research on target countries of interest as well as developing reports and presentations on regulatory and demographic trends as well as education industry specific information for target countries.
- Develop a knowledge bank of recent developments and news in the education sector globally with particular emphasis on the MENASA region and deliver qualitative and quantitative research projects from research design through to analysis reporting and recommendations.
- Ideally you will have a minimum of 5 years experience as a desk based researcher in a major primary / market research organisation.
- You have strong project management and analytical skills and are used to working with senior stakeholders providing business critical information and advice that directly impacts organisational decisions.
- You must be fluent in English but additional languages may be advantageous, with exceptional communication and presentation skills with extensive knowledge of the major IT platforms and have solid modelling and data presentation skills.
- As a minimum qualification you should hold a research based Bachelors qualification and ideally either have completed or be working towards a masters.