· Provide Leadership and Coordination of company Sales & Marketing functions. Develop and implement Sales & Marketing Strategy. Monitor and analyze Sales & Marketing activity against goals.
· Direct and coordinate company sales and marketing functions
· Research and develop strategies and plans which identifies direct marketing and new product development.
· Develop and manage sales and marketing budgets and oversee the development of internal operating budget
· Directly manage major and critical client accounts and coordinate the management of all accounts.
· Establish and implement short and long range goals, objectives, policies and operating procedures for sales & marketing.
· Supervise the marketing and communication materials
· Ensure adequate information are obtained from customers on given jobs
· Gazette customers data base for planning and effective communication
· Ensure hitch-free and standard guide operation of the commercial and publishing product lines
· Promote positive relationship with partners, customers and all stakeholders to foster smooth and effective patronage. Remuneration:
· Competitive Other Packages: Performance Bonus.
· Graduate With Minimum Of Second Class And Masters In Marketing Or Related Field
· Not More Than 45 Years Of Age With At Least 12 Years Relevant Experience Of Which 5 Must Be At Decision Making Level
· Membership Of Professional Body Nigerian Institute Of Marketing, Public Relations Etc.
· In-depth Knowledge Of The Printing And Publishing Industry
· Strong Pricing And Negotiation Skills
· Ability To Start And Conclude Bids To A Successful/commission Stage
· Analytical Approach And Strong Problem Solving Skills
· Ability To Work Independently As Well As In A Team Environment
· Proactive, Passion Driven And With Positive Attitude
· Excellent Communication And Presentation Skills
· Excellent Leadership/Managerial Skills