Job Description/ Other Necessary Information
- Generating new clients for the company.
- Marketing and selling of training programs to clients.
- Ensure proper management of account.
- Must be able to manage clients for more business.
- Create a good personal encounter whether through telephone or in person.
- Develop business proposals for new and existing customers.
- Provide prompt and courteous service to customers.
- Ensuring that effective methods are put into place
- To ensure client satisfaction and consistent growth in revenue.
- Achieving annually agreed objectives including target revenue and other targets
- A minimum of ND/NCE in Marketing or a related discipline
- Experience in marketing or in a training/consulting company is an added advantage
- Professional Certification in a related course.
- At least 1-3 years experience in marketing or in a training/consulting company
- Must be a Male or Female
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies
- Excellent knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts
- Be an excellent communicator
- Be able to respond well to pressure
- Confident and self-motivated
- Excellent team player
- Must be able to handle the day to day responsibilities
- Must be computer literate
- Courteous and polite
- Commercial awareness
- Be well presented with a professional manner
- Be able to work with target.