What We Need
The ideal candidate should have the following abilities:
• Liaise and network with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organizations.
• Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships.
• Sourcing and securing sponsorship.
• Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies.
• Managing budgets.
• Monitoring competitor activity.
• Manage internal and client relationships, expectations and projects in a highly organized manner, with the ability to prioritize work.
• Have excellent communication skills and also willing to learn medical terminology.