Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Marketers in the company are charge of customer acquisitions and bringing in lucrative and strategic partnership deals. It is also part of the marketers’ job to study customer responses, sales numbers and the potentials for new trends to take off.
Key Accountabilities of marketers are:
- Identify and isolate the company’s customers.
- Find out information about the company’s target customers, as well as our competitors.
- Determine the demand for the products offered by the brand and its competitors.
- Travel extensively to pitch in company’s business ideas to customers and partners.
- Creation and Publication of marketing materials in line with the marketing plans.
- Examines what drives people to buy a particular product. In other words, ‘customer behaviors.’
- Combine quantitative data with market knowledge to better promote the company’s products.
- Use tools such as statistical analysis and survey results to help attain success for our products.
- Study market conditions, monitor trends, forecast trends and make recommendations for effective marketing strategy.
- Analyze potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Minimum of OND Degree
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in marketing or related fields.
- Have a detailed knowledge of products and marketing.
- Demonstrate ability to build contacts and connections.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Be enthusiastic and ability to motivate others.
- Must possess people skills.