- Ability to translate business goals into a marketing strategy
- Ability to provide decision-oriented analysis of market research data
- Ability to compellingly communicate a message through a variety of mediums including written and verbal communication as well as visual presentation
- Commitment to establishing a successful department and function over several years
- Understands the needs of a start-up, with willingness and ability to perform duties beyond the scope of work;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, create effective systems and meet tangible business goals from an unstructured, dynamic and empowering environment;
- Results-oriented, with the ability to drive projects from inception to execution stages
- Highly attentive to detail with excellent organizational skills
- Ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships within a diverse organizational structure
Marketing of banking and insurance products
Ordinary National Diploma in any discipline.
Must be resilient.
Must have the ability to make and keep business relationships.
Must be smart and people person
Excellent Interpersonal relations.
- Experience in market research (required)
- Strong computer literacy, particularly in MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint). Experience with design suites such as Adobe InDesign an advantage;
- Knowledge of systems and tools, including statistical software, for collecting and analyzing market information is preferred
- Fluency in English required.