- Update and maintain TAF’s social media presence (Facebook, Twitter, Website, LinkedIn, etc.), including monitoring, posting of photos, videos, and other information and reporting of key metrics; develop strategy to increase the number of subscribers receiving TAF communications through Constant Contact email marketing distribution list(s) to ensure greater readership.
- Design flyers, graphics, e-vites and other marketing material in support of TAF projects and events hosted by TAF.
- Draft and distribute news releases, media alerts and other stories.
- Assist in designing, writing and managing monthly eNewsletter.
- Manage and refresh website content regularly
- Firm grasp of available tools and platforms in the social media space; completed or working toward a college degree, preferably in a related field (e.g., English, Marketing/Communications, or Public Relations).
- Previous internship or related experience in marketing or communications is a plus.
- Must be computer literate (working knowledge of word processing, Excel, PowerPoint). Proficiency in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop highly desired. Knowledge of HTML and graphic design a plus.
- An effective communicator (both written and oral) with excellent interpersonal skills; ability to communicate in a professional manner with press and community contacts.
- Self-motivated, good organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines.
Internship timeline: 3 months
Estimated hours per week: 20 hours/week