- Initiate, implement and oversee the strategic marketing plan for the school.
- Develop strategies to manage the Trust’s image.
- Develop strategies to manage relationships with alumni and other stakeholders.
- Maintain a database of corporate, Trust supporters, alumni etc.
- Maintain on-going communication and information support with alumni, parents and the media.
- Providing information and up-to-date web content about the Trust for publication on the website and directories
- Liaising with the CEO and HOSs in writing and producing marketing material (brochures, posters, flyers etc) for the Schools.
- Develop in-house skills for marketing
- Develop a termly marketing action plan for the Schools to support pupils recruitment and retention.
- Selection and ordering of promotional merchandise for exhibitions and for use as corporate gifts
- Proactively searching out information for PR purposes and writing press releases in line with the Trust policy.
- Liaison with, and providing information to, the media and arranging interviews with members of management where necessary in line with the Trust’s policy.
- Serve as the Trust’s primary media contact and foster relationships with media personnel to enhance the schools’ image and visibility.
- Oversee the management of the marketing and communications budget to ensure appropriate and effective spending.
- Strong communication skills with personable appearance
- Customer Service skills
- Excellent IT proficiency skills and conversant with the use of social media
- Ability to think strategically
- Strong Interpersonal skills/Team Player
- Creativity and innovative skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Fundraising expertise
- Strong organisation skills and attention to detail
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Candidate should have a minimum of 10 years work experience in marketing and branding.
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, marketing, public relations preferred. Graduate degree in a related field is desirable.
- Experience must include strategic planning, communications planning and management, marketing and media relations.
- Demonstrates strong oral and written communication skills including the ability to clearly present recommendations and ideas to summarize complex issues.