- If you are passionate about meeting and serving customers, results driven and interested in working for a world class organization, then our marketing and customer care position may be an ideal fit for you.
- You will be responsible for designing, delivering and executing customer marketing plan within budget, ensuring retention focused marketing activities are delivered on account management and business objectives relating to retention.
- BA/BS, Marketing, Business Administration, Economics, Engineering or other related field.
- Good customer requirement understanding, strong analysis capability and customer communication and presentation skills.
- Minimum 5 years working experience.
- Proven experience managing to a revenue target, developing qualified leads and pipeline.
- Deep experience with customer relationship management (CRM) and marketing automation tools. An engineer with MBA and experience in the utility industry is a plus.
- Sufficient management skills.
- Experience in leading and handling a department, group or organization.
- Strong management and leadership skills.