The role - key responsibilities:
Work closely with the Public Sector Industry Team to deliver the Public Sector FY14 Go-To-Market strategy and plan:
- Delivering sector specific marketing campaigns using a multi-channel approach, on time and within budget
- Measuring the return on investment for each campaign and reporting back to key stakeholders
- Commercialising industry thought leadership created by the Head of Public Sector Research by driving internal and external client engagement
- Delivering client relationship programmes through a programme of tailored events
- Work collaboratively with the wider go to market functions (Healthcare and Life Sciences, Business & Professional Services, Infrastructure and Capital Projects, service lines and regions) to create tailored propositions and marketing campaigns that are relevant to the industry
- Project manage a virtual team of support functions (studio, public relations, online and social media) to deliver successful marketing campaigns
You will be responsible for supporting projects across the wider GTM/ Brand and Marketing function as required.
The candidate - skills and experience sought
- Marketing experience, ideally gained within a professional services firm
- Understanding/experience in the public sector is ideal but not a necessity ‑ guidance will be given.
- Ideally CIM qualified/progressing and/or a marketing or business degree
- Has good project management and organisational skills
- Has the ability to influence and manage senior stakeholders
- Be able to proactively drive their projects, talking full responsibility
- Be a team player
- Has strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible, energetic and be motivated to balance multiple tasks
- Has the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines whist delivering high quality work
- Be innovative and creative, willing to explore new ways to develop our client experiences.