Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Supports marketing operations by compiling, formatting, and reporting information and materials.
Marketing Assistant Job Duties:
- Assembles consumer rating reports by compiling, consolidating, formatting, and summarizing information, graphs, and presentations.
- Updates competitor database by inputting data from field sales; compiling, consolidating, formatting, and summarizing information, graphs, and presentations; distributing reports.
- Publishes pricing schedules by verifying freight rates, charges, and allowances.
- Supports sales presentations by assembling quotations, proposals, videos, slide shows, demonstration and product capability booklets; compiling account and competitor analyses.
- Prepares mailers and brochures by formatting content and graphics; arranging printing and internet packages.
- Maintains marketing library by checking and replenishing inventory.
- Provides marketing tracking and research information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Reporting Skills, Analyzing Information , Informing Others, Written Communication, Organization, Statistical Analysis, General Math Skills, Data Entry Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Self-Development, Financial Skills
FORWARD ALL APPLICATIONS TO firstname.lastname@example.org USING JOB TITLE AS MAIL SUBJECT.