- Strategic management of the assigned brands to achieve the business targets including awareness, volume, and penetration
- Develop & Build the overall Brand Strategy. Marketing Plan and Product Positioning for the entire range of products and sustenance through various marketing tools.
- Coordination with agencies to develop and execute product Campaigns. Planning marketing budgets and meeting these budgets without compromising the impact of the communication.
- Strategize future growth for the company both in terms of sales and visibility.
- Research products and competitions by analyzing the market research data (the current and past industry trends, consumer behavior and requirements. market competitiveness of products etc.)
- Interact closely with the sales team to analyze the challenges faced by the product in the market and form solutions to address these challenges.
- Market Research tools to understand the brand health on a regular basis. Manage Business Development/product launches.
- Preparing SOPs / Manuals for Marketing Division.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (PCI and KPIs)
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics
- HND/B.Sc. Marketing or related field with minimum four (4) years’ experience in similar position
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Innovative ideas on promoting product and ability to think Out of the box
- Good analytical skills and data-driven thinking to ensure good ROI for your marketing efforts Project management skills
- Drive for results and leaderships skills
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets.