As a Marketing Communications Co-ordinator, you will be responsible for creating and implementing effective communication strategies for our client's diving product lines, programs and services.
Providing key input for project development strategies, you will identify market research requirements, recognise trends and perform marketing analysis. You will drive marketing campaigns from concept through to completion and develop a strong platform from which to promote our client's services.
Creating innovative and engaging media advertisements, you will produce content for promotions, advertising, letters, press releases and direct mail campaigns. Additionally, you will keep abreast of all the latest marketing trends and technological advances to aid in the continuous improvement of our client's communications strategies.
Your other duties will include:
- Coding eCommunications newsletters using HTML
- Managing PR requests and issues
- Using Google Analytics to track eCommunications, websites and projects
- Fluency in German, in addition to English
- Strong experience of online marketing and direct marketing
- Experience of database marketing and website content development
- A marketing or communications degree, or equivalent qualification
As a Marketing Communications Co-ordinator, you must possess strong presentation, communication and problem solving skills. Self-motivated and driven, you must also be bursting with creativity, enthusiasm and passion for marketing.
Fluency in any additional languages would be beneficial to your application.