- Support the Marketing Communications Manager in implementing marketing communications programs
- Coordinating VDT's social media.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages social media community members to take action.
- Optimize VDT social pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company's social contents.
- Moderate all user-generated contents in line with the moderation policy for each social media community
- Continuously improve VDT's social by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Facilitating internal communications including publications and brand management
- Coordinate VDT's internal and external customer satisfaction surveys, other internal surveys and market research
- Facilitating VDT's events and Exhibition
- Execute strategic marketing communications vision that internally and externally promote all VDT Services
- Leading multi-media marketing and communications efforts that target internal and external customers, support business goals and enhance the reputation of VDT
- Coordinating, promote and support special events, conference, exhibition and trade show activities.
- Business visibility to customers:
- Increasing VDT awareness, visibility and credibility
- Working with the IT team to manage and optimize the corporate website to continuously refresh content, grow quality traffic, collaboration and qualified leads
- Develop a sound communication and content marketing strategy to deliver messages through blogs, traditional media, social media, webinars, and publications
- Executing strategy on weekly and monthly basis, including writing brand compliant and on-message blog posts and press releases.
- Coordinating the building and execution of integrated digital campaigns that touch multiple online platforms and be active in development of VDT Communication followers in social media, to help attract highly qualified customer leads and reach and engage target audiences digitally.
- Coordinate research, writing, design and production of any publication materials.
- Coordinating, promote and support special events, conference, exhibition and trade show activities
- OND/HND/BA/B.Sc in Graphic Arts , Mass Communication, Communication Arts, Media and Communications, Journalism or/and Marketing Admin. APCON/NIPR/NIM/ + or any other relevant certification
Relevant Experience (Type of experience and minimum number of years):
- At least 1-3years' experience in a similar Service Providing environment.
- Appreciable skills in Marketing Communications and Advertising, Graphic Arts, Customer Survey and cognate experience in Social Media marketing.
Attitude and Behavioral Traits:
- Strong communicator
- Excellent written, presentation, oral communication and interpersonal skill
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
- Ability to efficiently manage cost
- Ability to work under pressure with little supervision
- Ability to deliver on responsibilities in a timely manner