The role will be centred on branding, marketing and press release communication. This is an opportunity to join a world class organisation and build a sustainable career for the future.
-Responsible for managing specific marketing materials, marketing programs or events that have been identified in a marketing plan
- Responsible for channel campaigns and channel promotion
-Supports marketing communications projects and events as they relate to assigned area
-Manages the publication of internal and external product sales literature, image advertising, and collateral materials
-Provides costing, budget, research, and analytical support to marketing management.
-Manages supplier performance and provides day to day oversight.
-Supports the management of internal and external communications including press releases, video, newsletters, and corporate presentations
-Manages the communication activities including technical and/or promotional material writing, product manuals, brochures, sales kits, etc.
-Interacts with product management, sales management, and external suppliers to develop and implement integrated communication plans.
-Supports the brand communication research and supports the brand strategy and guidelines
-College, university, or equivalent degree in marketing, communications or a related subject required.
-Ideally Masters or Chartership in Marketing
- Project Management background
- Able to demonstrate a sustained background in marketing.
- A background in advertising.
- Must be able to demonstrate an understanding of technical products
- Previous experience of working within an engineering or industrial sector would be beneficial.