SUMMARY OF ROLE
Own the creation and execution of the Marketing Communication Strategy to all channels with the main aim to strengthen the recognition of the Brand as a Differentiated Solution Provider to deliver on its promise through Marketing Leading Technology and Highly Qualified People.
PRINCIPLE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
In alignment with our local and global Emerson and Rosemount strategic plans, create integrated campaigns highlighting our differentiated value in alignment with regional business partners.
- Develop a solid Marketing Communication action strategy that includes
o Campaign management
o Deployment in traditional and Social Media environment
o Trade shows & Exhibitions
o Press Coverage
- Effectively roll out the strategy to all levels and educate sales staff where required and select and choose media depending on business requirement, target audience and communication goal.
- Assure sufficient funding is raised and reported for all Marketing Communication activities and maintain budget tracking, but above all deploy funds with maximum efficiency.
- Own the demo process and maintain up to date sales tools as part of the Tools Architecture in the appropriate Emerson design templates. Assure all materials enforce the Brand Promise.
- Collect successes and market them through the available channels.
- Manage PR and advertising agencies to obtain increased visibility in the market. Liaise with Emerson Process Management PR department to ensure the brands are presented effectively in the marketplace.
- Plan, manage and develop material with involved functions and resources - brochures, flyers, internal magazine, advertising, permission marketing and mail-shots, give-aways and other materials.
- Plan and manage events across Middle East and Africa. Coordinate with Emerson Process MEA where appropriate.
- Be a brand ambassador.
- Together with the product marketing team launch products to the regional market, including promotional documentation, sales presentations, Sales tools, articles in trade magazines, training material etc.
- Drive Change in current traditional communication philosophies towards processes that cover the full pallet of communication outlets social media included.
- Manage sales training events and online learning for all Rosemount Sales force and local business partners.
- Conduct market research to set recommended strategies to management in order to drive sales in new or existing markets.
Job Requirements · Minimum 5 years professional working experience in process automation or oil and gas industry · Education in Marketing Communications (Chartered Institute of Marketing – Chartered Marketer status preferred) · Relevant sales background preferred · Leadership skills and able to communicate with all levels inside and outside the organization · Willingness to travel as required