Our client is a leading banking and financial institution with branches throughout the country, offering a full range of banking products and services in Retail, Commercial, Corporate and Investment Banking. The Bank prides itself as a major contributor to the economic advancement and development of Nigeria.
In line with its medium and long term plans, brand essence and desire to consistently transform itself as it forges ahead in its passion to provide exceptional banking to the nation, the Bank has identified the need to recruit competent and suitable individuals to fill the following position:
Reporting to the Head of Unit, the successful candidate will be responsible for the development and execution of tactical marketing and communication plans and budget.
- A good first degree or its equivalent in Marketing, Social Sciences or other related disciplines.
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in Marketing Communications, with at least two (2) years’ experience in consumer or service goods marketing.
- Strong knowledge of banking operations and applications.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to work under pressure and respond to feedback.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills.
Please quote the appropriate reference number as the subject of your e-mail and send your current curriculum vitae (prepared as a Microsoft Word document, and saved with your full names)
Please include in your application, a statement of how you meet the advertised criteria, as well as names and contact details (including telephone and e-mail addresses) of three referees who are knowledgeable about your professional achievements and abilities.