The marketing analyst contributes to the overall brand development, brand performance tracking, and managing various support functions to execute marketing plans.
- Monitor the performance of the brand overtime and in particular performance of all marketing campaigns including creation and management of KPIs for campaigns.
- Administers agency invoices and manufacturer claims.
- Document and circulate approval for marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate and manage POS development & fulfillment, including catalogues, spec sheets, giveaways and launch material
- Provides inputs to the marketing strategy and budget cycle. Coordinates yearly marketing plan development with agency
- Business management: basic knowledge of principles and methods for measuring success.
- Sales and marketing: basic knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services.
- Language: very good knowledge of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar. Arabic language would be an advantage
- Minimum - bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum: 2 years experience, at least 1 in marketing, at least 1 in automotive
- Action oriented
- Customer focus
- Integrity & trust
- Interpersonal savvy
- Measuring work
- Written communications