Marketing Executive/Communication works closely with the Marketing team to conceptualize research and create high quality content for publications, press releases, marketing and promotional campaigns, websites, social networking vehicles, and maintaining the tone of voice consistent with the company's mission.
- Developing strong creative and written copy for marketing campaigns and communication including PR, Digital and Offline. Designing, writing and proofreading content for online and offline communication channels such as presentations, press releases, articles, leaflets, ‘in-house' journals, reports, publicity brochures, information for web sites and promotional videos
- Commissioning or undertaking relevant market research
- Able to develop and maintain companywide communication standards, policies and literature
- Ability to identify, develop and execute communications strategy for different subsidiaries and their relevant industries
- Accuracy is essential – you will be responsible for checking all content for grammar and information before it is published
- Native English speaker with a genuine interest in writing captivating and interesting copy for our different subsidiaries and related industries
- Must possess excellent verbal and marketing oriented written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A minimum of 3 years copy writing or editorial experience in a marketing environment
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in MS Office and knowledge of technical and design based applications.
- Excels at operating in a fast paced and close knit environment.
- Research capabilities and good command of business style writing
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure and to meet tight deadlines