Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Marketing executives aim to maximise profits through developing sales strategies that match customer requirements and promoting products, services or ideas.
Marketing executives work closely with other employees such as advertising, market research, production, sales and distribution staff.
The Marketing Executive oversees day to day marketing activities for the marketing department.
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns for conferences and exhibitions.
- Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications
- Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites.
- Understanding the product and customer profile and write thorough specs for each conference/exhibition.
- Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
- Producing an accurate summary of total spend at the end of a marketing campaign.
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion for each conference and exhibition.
- Strong project management/organisational skills.
- Ability to use spreadsheets to analyse data and spot trends.
- Understanding of customer segmentation.
Requirements: Interested candidates must have a minimum of HND in or any related field, professional qualification will be an added advantage.