Shall be responsible for planning and executing business strategies to generate new prospects and improve client retention. Others are listed below:
- Establishing new relationships and also fostering existing relationships
- Sourcing new transactions
- Communicating with contacts on a regular basis regarding deal status
- Maintains and continually develops networking referral sources
- Plan, organize, and execute marketing and sales programs.
- Act as the point persons for outside, inside and partner sales teams.
- Devise marketing campaigns with the goal of increasing product awareness and increasing sales and profits
- Track market and company sales performance.
- Work closely with marketing teams to create programs.
- Generate leads and drive sales.
- Gather and report customer intelligence to sales teams.
- Develop marketing plans.
- Manage vendor contracts.
- Support all company initiatives, give actionable feedback, share best practices and serve as advocate and information source for company.
- Manage marketing budgets.
- Attend trade shows and events to market product.
- Improve forecast performance of business through thorough understanding of underlying demand assumptions.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competition, and new opportunities.
- Develop understanding of product line and value chain.