Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Create detailed effective marketing plan by major industry/business segments.
- Identify potential clients and create an effective pipeline of potential contacts.
- Meet monthly sales targets and produce weekly sales achievement reports.
- Deliver presentations of products at client sites and at conferences and exhibitions.
- Respond to sales inquiries promptly, accurately, and comprehensively.
- Maintain contact management database with accurate, up-to-date contact and activity details.
- Provide feedback from potential clients to enhance products and service delivery.
- Maintain accurate and organized documentation on all clients and prospects.
- Assist with developing and implementing strategic business development initiatives.
- Develop and maintain strong, professional and credible working relationships with clients to create a partnership that yields success and results.
- Use effective communication approaches that include proactively keeping others informed, appropriately expressing ideas and thoughts verbally and in written form.
- Keep abreast of trends and innovative sales techniques in an effort to maintain a competitive edge.
- Ensure that long and short term goals are achieved.
- Partner with internal consultants to deliver effective services.
- Other related projects as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in related field, Master's Degree preferred.
- Five years of directly related experience with 2 years of Marketing or Human Resources, preferred.
- Strong ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Proven ability to write and present effective proposals and reports, and maintain accurate records.
- Excellent judgment in problem solving and decision-making on a consistent basis.
- Strong ability to initiate, foster, interact, and maintain relationships with business contacts.
- Strong ability to interact with a high degree of courtesy, discretion, tact, respect, and professionalism.
- Ability to maintain the highest degree of confidentiality regarding all aspects of work at all times.
- Ability to consistently conduct self honestly, with integrity and sincerity at all times.