- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company's practice leaders/Principals.
- Meet defined objectives, mainly sales targets (value & volume), brand growth and market penetration
- Formulate, develop and implement appropriate marketing strategies and business plans.
- Explore and exploit new markets, develop sales and brand awareness through networking and collaboration.
- Relationship management with customers and sourcing of new prospects.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelors Degree in any Science background.
- Minimum of 2 years marketing experience in healthcare, Pharma, FMCG or Insurance Company.