HReade Limited is a human resource consulting firm which adopts a collaborative approach in ensuring our Clients build competitive advantages through their people thereby increasing value for stakeholders and customers.
The most invaluable asset in an organization is its people. Our goal at HReade is to provide solutions and consultancy services on how organizations can fully utilize their human capital to ensure that their strategic goals and objectives are met.
Job Title: Marketing ExecutiveLocation
Marketing & SalesReports To
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Develop marketing strategies to meet company objectives;
· Professional and ongoing client support;
· Identification, evaluation & pursuit of potential key sales prospects
· Supports all aspects of the real estate sales – marketing, analysis, due diligence, credit presentation and legal documentation;
· Booking and conducting property viewings and valuations and negotiating on offers;
· Plan, coordinate and implement open- house events for on-going and completed projects.
· Creates and conducts proposal presentations;
· Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services;
· Act as an intermediary in negotiations between all parties to ensure a successful sales;
· Supervise the planning and development of company marketing and communications material;
· Works with loan officers, attorneys and agencies to complete purchase;
· Offers legal advice on property negotiations;
· Drafting and reviewing legal documents relating to development & facility management and Tenancy transactions as necessary.
· Prepare necessary paper work (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc.)
· Coordinate and Facilitate correspondence between the company and other Legal Practitioners as necessary for development transactions.
· All other work assignments as deemed necessary by the directors.
LLB/BL in Law
Microsoft Office- Word, Excel, PowerPoint
· Sales and Marketing
· Excellent Written & Spoken English
· Customer and Personal Services
· Law and Government
· Communication and Media
· Negotiation and Persuasion
· Communication and Interpersonal Skills
· Strategic Thinking
· Time management
· Service Orientation
Minimum of 5 years in Real Estate Marketing